Emergency Dental Treatment
In order to provide high quality treatment to patients requiring unscheduled urgent treatment or treatment in an emergency, without disrupting treatment for patients with booked appointments, the practice has an in-hours emergency system:
- Patients should contact the practice as early as possible in the day
- Patients requiring emergency or unscheduled treatment will be seen within allocated time slots that are in place in the appointment book specifically and solely for such treatment.
- Any patient that contacts the practice requiring emergency or unscheduled treatment will be offered and encouraged to attend for treatment in the next available emergency time slot.
- These emergency time slots cannot be booked by patients in advance. Arrangement to attend can only be made on the day. It is not possible to plan to come in for an emergency appointment in a few days’ time.
- Patients requesting emergency or unscheduled treatment, who are unable or unwilling to attend during the emergency session will be offered the next available appointment for routine treatment that is suitable for them.
If you require emergency dental advice or treatment when the practice is closed, please phone 07491135263 where you will be offered over the phone dental assessment, advice and treatment if necessary.